3rd Annual TELL YOUR STORY Conference
Saturday, Mar 14, 2020 10:00AM
PNC Arts Annex - Theatre
Get ready to go beyond 20/20 vision!
Chandi Rae, founder and host of the 3rd Annual TELL YOUR STORY Conference is an International Confidence Strategist, Certified Life Coach and Vanish Board™ creator who is taking you beyond storytelling. You are invited to this interactive conference uniquely designed to help you go from pain to purpose. Everyone has a story, join us as we discover effective ways to navigate life’s challenges in a healthy and successful way. Get ready to experience an influential lineup of women from various backgrounds:
- Chandi Rae – Event Host & Narrator (Presentation focus: Vanish Board™ and vision mapping facilitator; journey towards clarity)
- Chaelyn Allen - Graduate of Purdue University’s College of Health and Human Sciences with a Bachelor of Science (double minor in Organizational Leadership & Supervision and Entrepreneurship & Innovation). Presentation focus: her road to self-discovery by overcoming fear of vulnerability and finding the courage to have deeper connections in relationships).
- Shari Bowman – 30-year Yoga and Meditation Instructor & Design and Fashion Stylist (Presentation focus: Self-guided meditation session and education session on meditation and yoga)
- Lekeisha Nicole Founder & CEO of Ambitious Magazine and Owner of Ambitious and Annoyed Product Line (Presentation focus: How to strategically set goals and how to affectively execute those goals)
- Verily Harper, National Certified Counselor, Certified Grief Recovery Specialist, and Founder of TBE Global, a therapeutic counseling firm (Presentation focus: Self-healing and navigating a healthy grief journey)
Event highlights include meditation, intention setting, vision-mapping, and goal-setting.
All attendees will receive swag bags and vendors will be available with products and services for purchase. Breakfast, lunch and light refreshments will be provided.
Join us and design a decade that will last you a lifetime!
All attendees are encouraged to dress comfortably for this interactive experience!